Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Life update - graduated with 3.78 CGPA in Med school, Aydeen came to my life, waiting for Housemanship.

 Hey,

I have officially graduated from Manipal University holding a Bachelor in Surgery and Bachelor in Medicine (MBBS) Degree!!!! Not sure if i wanna call my self a capital D and small r yet. But next month in July is where my life will turned 360 degrees. I will start tagging and life as a proper Dr soon and now im trying to do some revision myself. 

Aydeen is sooo cute. He is 8 months now. He is our bundle of joy and we loveeeee him so so much.

I had such a wonderful 6 months pre-houseman vacation days. I appreciate my own days and nights, romanticize my days, spending my days with the love of my life - Nikman Syafiq, friends and family (still had some conflicts umm). 

So far life has been good eventhough i am broke hehe. 

No comments: